A new initiative is being trialled by Bedford Citizens Advice with the Bedford Borough Council Mobile Library. Please let as many people know as possible.
A trained adviser will be travelling on the mobile library on selected routes, so that we can offer an advice service to residents in some of the more rural locations, who may otherwise have difficulties accessing our offices in the town centre. Our advisers can provide free and impartial advice and information about a wide variety of issues including welfare benefits, debt, housing, consumer, family & personal, employment, and immigration. We have specialist caseworkers that can deal with more complex benefit, debt and housing issues, and are able to make referrals to other organisations or solicitors if we are not the best-placed organisation to assist.
We will be in your area on Friday 15th September
In line with the published timetable, we will be visiting the following locations on the mobile library at the times below:
- Wilden School 10:00 10:30
- Colesden Bell Farm 10:40 11:00
- Colmworth Telephone Box 11:10 11:25
- Staploe Three Horseshoes 11:35 11:50
- Roxton Parish Hall 12:05 12:20
- Roxton Lower School 12:25 12:55
- Willington School 13:35 14:15
- Willington The Crown 14:20 14:45
- Shortstown Beauvais Square 15:00 15:40